We are 4Com; an award winning, market leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Payroll Assistant to join our Accounts team.
As a Payroll Assistant, you will be assisting the Payroll Manager in running the Company’s payroll, on a monthly and weekly adhoc basis.
Benefits for a Payroll Assistant choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of £25,000.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (Increasing by 1 day each year).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension.
In return for this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Efficient administration skills and proven experience in a busy administrative role, being able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Has previous payroll software experience and has worked to the confinements of GDPR and confidentiality.
- Possess good organisational, interpersonal, and communicational skills.
What would I be doing as a Payroll Assistant at 4Com?
- Process new starters and leavers which would include calculations of part-month payments, annual leave payments or deductions.
- Action data from external agencies e.g., HMRC, Courts, Student Loans, Child Maintenance Service, Department of Work and Pensions etc.
- Distribute payslips and email commission statements to staff, organising payments to charity, processing Apprenticeships at the different rates and other adhoc payroll duties.
- Supporting the Finance Team with general administrative duties as required including reporting, word processing, filing etc.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.
"*" indicates required fields