In your role as a Market Researcher, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data supplied to our Telemarketing team, enabling them to generate new business by proactively contacting potential new clients across the country.
You will be responsible for using Microsoft Excel and our CRM system, to update company records, as well as conducting up to 300 outbound telephone surveys per day.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An exceptional work ethic evidenced by a track record of achievement.
- The ability to work without supervision for extended periods of time, using your own initiative to set and achieve appropriate targets.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience in outbound call centres is preferred, though full training will be provided.
What do you get?
- £20,000 basic salary.
- Career progression opportunities across the business.
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (increases with longevity of service).
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection.
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Charity time.
- Bike to work scheme.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is a market leader in telecommunications, supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be. Our customers and our employees are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (avg. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.