Are you experienced within business development/sales? Or do you believe you have the skills to succeed in a sales role?
We are turning the business telecoms world on its head. You will be offering your prospective clients the chance to improve their business in so many different ways. We’ve overhauled the traditional business phone – We have invented and built a unique tablet based office smart phone designed to revolutionise our customers telecoms.
What you’ll be doing
- As a Telesales Agent you will target organisations by phone with the aim of booking demonstrations of our telecommunications services with them.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails. We let you nurture your prospects through the sales funnel. We don’t use a dialler.
- Dealing with any objections the customers may have.
- Working to sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised.
- Attending and contributing to daily team huddles and weekly training.
- Sales Experience
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
What do you get?
From Day 1
- Salary of £24,000
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paid weekly commission
- Average weekly commission of £250+
- No weekends or evening work
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives and team building games
- Career progression (management, field sales, account management)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Weekly Incentives
- Extensive Sales Training
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Charity work
- Health insurance
- Breakfast lunch rewards
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.