We are looking for a Field Based Engineer to travel to customer sites, providing onsite support in response to problems identified by our Support Desk. You will diagnose and fix faults whist ensuring the customer is fully aware of the work undertaken and is satisfied with the resolution. This will be working in PBX and Hosted Environments. 4Com are providing customers with the latest in hosted telecoms technologies so you can be ensured your skills will stay up to date.
The successful Engineer will have:
- Good working knowledge of IP environments and networking infrastructure
- Possess an understanding of telecommunication technology (copper, fibre etc)
- Be able to demonstrate good technical acumen and a high level of manual dexterity
- Have proven skills in IT & Telecoms, including PBX and Cloud technologies
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and pride in your work
- A flexible approach, with the ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team
- Show a commitment to ongoing professional development and be prepared to undertake training as required
- A full UK Driving License is essential
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Up to £28,000 basic salary + overtime
- Company vehicle / Fuel card / £10 weekly coffee card
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Benefits including pension and private healthcare for you and family.
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.