We’re looking for an organised and confident person to help manage our sales diaries. As Operations Administrator you’ll speak daily with sales executives, taking information regarding deals they’ve made and recording on the database. You’ll also help manage their diaries, rescheduling appointments when needed. You need to have excellent communication skills as well as a friendly and approachable manner.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Up to £18,000 salary
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Free lunches and coffee in our ground floor restaurant
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.