We are looking for a developer to join our growing Cloud Services team, somebody who can hit the ground running and utilise the latest technology to create modern and reliable infrastructure for our products.
We are engineering the next generation of our platform to support the in-house developed HiHi phone system. We work in an Agile environment utilising Microsoft Azure.
Ideally, you will have experience working on cloud systems e.g. Azure, AWS, etc. or be very passionate about working in a heavily cloud-oriented environment. We are happy to provide training in the technologies we use daily like .NET Core, Azure Service Fabric and Azure Functions.
Core skills we need:
- C# minimum 3 years’ commercial experience
- TDD using xUnit or NUnit and practical use of Dependency Injection
- Experience in delivering RESTful API systems
- Use of LINQ
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles
- Good communication and problem-solving skills working within a team
- Distributed Source Control systems like Git
Desirable experience and interest in:
- .NET Core 2
- Azure Cloud Services like Service Fabric, Service Bus, Functions, Notification and Event Hubs
- Writing services in different architectures e.g. Microservices, Serverless, Actor Model
- CI/CD pipelines especially with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and Azure Resource Management templates
- Working in an Agile environment
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Salary of up to £50,000
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Benefits including pension, healthcare and flexitime
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you’re looking for a great role working on the full Android O/S then apply today!
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.