Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Voice/UC Engineer
At 4com we’re working on a range of products that are changing how businesses in the UK communicate. As we move into the next phase of our plan, we’re looking for additional Voice/UC Engineers to join us.
What would I be doing?
- Learn about Unified Communications involving Voice and Video communications over IP networks.
- Be part of a team that develops and maintains UC products and systems.
- Troubleshooting problems for customers using these products and services.
- Diagnosing and Debugging of service/system issues to identify causes and solutions in a timely manner.
- Proactive monitoring of the platform and highlight any issues.
- Develop documentation related to services, procedures and processes.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Third Parties.
And what do I need?
- Knowledge and understanding of IP networks.
- Able to identify various networking components and their uses.
- Basic understanding of some of common protocols like HTTP / HTTPS.
- Basics of operating a Linux system. It is better if you can write small shell scripts.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- To be able to demonstrate / talk about the most recent IT project.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch