Sales Support Administrator, Bournemouth, £20,000 + Bonus
In your role as Sales Support Administrator you’ll be responsible for listening to the outbound calls made by our telemarketing team, ensuring the quality of demonstrations booked meet the necessary qualification criteria. You’ll also be responsible for planning and managing the sales diaries, taking into account geographical considerations.
Daily duties as a Sales Support Administrator will include:
- Listening to voice recordings of all demonstrations booked by Telemarketing Executives, ensuring they meet set qualifying criteria and informing Management of any demonstrations that have been booked yet do not qualify
- Organising the sales team’s diary’s and assisting with rescheduling where necessary
- Completing surveys of any sales appointments that didn’t sell, gaining feedback on both the field sales executive and the appointment itself
- Liaising with field sales executives regularly, gaining updates on sat appointments
Skills & personal attributes required in order to be successful as Sales Support Administrator:
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong communicator
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and positive approach towards duties
- Previous experience within an office environment performing both customer service and administration focused duties
What is it like to work here?
We came 1st the Sunday Times best Company to work for 2017. We were scored on a number of things including 1st for: Leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.