Upcoming changes to be aware of:
At 4Com we recognise the challenges faced by everyone running a business over the past 24 months. Many of you will have adapted and adopted new technologies or moved towards a homeworking environment, and we are extremely pleased that you’ve chosen 4Com to help you on this journey.
4Com have been working around the clock over the past year to deliver service in a much more demanding environment, with customer demand for support for their staff working remotely on non 4Com supplied services, and changing their way of working far more regularly, being a big challenge. We wish to continue to offer the fantastic UK-based friendly service upon which we pride ourselves, where you will have recognised, we now deliver service over the phone which delivers 75% 1st touch resolution.
Having held off any inflationary price rises since 2018 alongside protecting our customers by not passing on cost related impact through the global pandemic, we are now at a point whereby our supplier costs have risen to a level that we need to make a small adjustment to our pricing in order that we can continue to deliver the fantastic service and great technical support that we take such pride in, and continue to invest in.
Ever since Samsung pulled out of the UK PBX market in June 2019, the supply of replacement equipment has become increasingly difficult and costly to source and the increase in our support charges reflect this.
What are the Pricing Changes?
- Analogue Multi Lines, ISDN2 & ISDN30 Line Rentals will be increasing by £1.09 per month.
- Single Analogue lines will be increasing by £0.96 per month.
- Level 4 PSTN line support will be increasing by £1.75 per line per month.
- SIP Trunks will be increasing by £1.43 per month.
- The cost of ADSL, FTTC, FTTP Broadband services will be increasing by £2.07 per month.
- The cost for Mobiles services will be increasing by 5% per month.
- Anti-Fraud Protection will be increasing by £0.37 per line, per month.
- Call Storage will be increasing by £0.47 per line, per month.
- Remote support costs for Samsung systems will be increasing by 22% per month/per annum.
- Remote support for other non HiHi systems will be increasing by 10% per month/per annum.
Your new pricing will be reflected in any bills received after 17th November 2021 and can be viewed within your 4Com Webabillity online account platform after this date, where you will see that we have kept these increases to a minimum on the services where we have seen the biggest increases ourselves, hoping that you understand the pressures on the services we provide, in line with the rest of the country.
We’re always here to help, so if you have any questions about any of the above information, please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or calling 01202592200
In line with Ofcom regulations, small business customers (with ten employees or less) who subscribe to a telecommunications contract and pay recurring charges such as line rental, have the right to exit their contract for the affected services without having to pay any early termination charges. This right to exit only applies to contracts entered into on or after 23 January 2014. This right must be exercised by the small business customer within 30 days of receiving the relevant pricing notification.