Telesales Executive (March start date), Bournemouth, Company Car, £22,500 basic with £60,000+ OTE
Are you experienced within telemarketing / sales? Or do you believe you have the skills to succeed in a sales role?
The telemarketing team is the engine room of the business. Along with field sales the department is one of the most important areas of our business. As such we invest a huge amount of time and money into training and making it a fun and rewarding role.
4Com has turned the business telecoms world on its head. Providing businesses across the UK with a unique tablet-based office smart phone designed for usability, speed and style. The phones we resell are continually advertised on national TV (you may have seen during the Premier League’s games), so there’s a great awareness and interest in what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting / cold calling pre-qualified leads to sell the advantages or our unique phone system with a view of booking an appointment for one of our field sales team to attend. Because our phone is unique there’s a lot of features and benefits (like video calling, mobile apps) not available with other phones. Also, very relevant at the moment as the phones enable working from home very easy.
- Working to sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised.
- Attending and contributing to daily team huddles and weekly training.
What makes a 4Com Telesales Executive:
We provide you with an initial 2 weeks training course. Covering script, delivery and sales techniques to give you the platform to succeed.
What we need from you is:
- The drive to learn.
- The hunger to succeed.
- Resilient and positive mindset.
- An outgoing and approachable personality.
What we offer:
- A basic salary of £22,500 which increases to £25,000 after passing probation.
- Weekly paid uncapped commission (with members of the team earning in excess of £500 per week). You will earn commission for every appointment you book and every time your appointment is sold.
- Company car from start – Audi A1.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Mon-Fri 9-530, no evenings or weekend work.
- Future progression opportunities – (Field sales, management, account Management, inbound leads).
4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.