Our Telemarketing Executives are a motivated and enthusiastic bunch, and we are looking for like-minded people that are outgoing and thrive within a targeted, fast-paced environment. We excel in everything we do and pride ourselves on fantastic training and ongoing support to provide you with the tools you need to succeed. We believe in paying our Telemarketing Executives the big bucks with an uncapped weekly paid commission, a £30,000 basic* and an Audi A1 company car.
Benefits for Telemarketing Executives choosing to work with 4Com include:
- *Initial guaranteed safety basic salary of £30,000.
- Generous uncapped bonus of £60k or more.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Additional weekly incentives.
- Fully maintained company car – Audi A1.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday working hours, 08:30-17:00 – no evenings or weekend work.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
In return for this we are looking for someone who is:
- Persuasive, motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Brilliant on the phone.
- Resilient and driven.
- Outgoing with an approachable personality.
- Able to thrive in a targeted, fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initial telephone contact to potential new customers.
- Using your gatekeeper skills to ensure you speak to the Managing Director or Key Decision Maker.
- Fluently delivering the marketing script, ensuring the decision maker is excited about the prospect of our product.
- Ensuring the business qualifies in line with the key criteria then obtaining commitment from the key decision maker for an appointment.
- Having fun!
If the role of Telemarketing Executive sounds like your dream job, please get in touch with us as we’d love to hear from you.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process.
"*" indicates required fields