Supply Chain Manager, Bournemouth, £40,000 – £60,000
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for managing 4Com’s suppliers, problem and exception handling returns, RMA and stock control/forecasting.
4Com are at the forefront of business telecoms and we develop and manufacture of own ‘hi-tech’ phone system. This is a varied role and you’ll be able to take ownership of the area.
Why Join us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry, the benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Salary of £40-£60K
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Google/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing as a Supply Chain Manager:
- Engineering Change Control (ECN)
- Supplier Management
- Manufacturing Exception and Problem Handling
- Stock Control and Forecast
- Returns and RMA Process
- Returns and RMA Investigation
- Value Engineering Management
- Project Reporting
- Hardware Risk Log
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation of goods
- Supplier price negotiation
- Budget management
And what do I need?
- Experience in a similar role
- Coordination of off site manufacturing activities
- Dealing with global suppliers
- Returns and RMA
- There are no line management responsibilities in this role
4Com have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.