We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking an experienced, motivated Systems Engineer to join the team.
As part of the IT Team at 4Com you will be key in helping the team to provide cloud services and infrastructure support across all areas of the business. The role will assist in project delivery and due to these projects varying in size and complexity, it will require you to adapt quickly to new technologies and business processes.
Benefits for Systems Engineers choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000.
- An annual training budget of £4,000,
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Free Park and Ride service.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing by 1 day each year).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension.
In return for this we are looking for someone who:
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 platforms and services, ideally SharePoint, Teams, End Point Manager Suite, Defender for Endpoint, Data Loss Prevention, Azure Active Directory, and related core services.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally an SME in a medium to large sized organisation or Managed Service Provider.
- Highly organised.
- Experience of Windows Azure for IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with stakeholders.
Responsibilities for Systems Engineers include:
- Provide effective 2nd and 3rd line support to the internal business service desk working to the defined SLA’s expected of the team.
- Demonstrate ownership and take accountability for delivery of projects.
- Assist the IT Manager in the creation of reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Drive transformation to cloud technologies using Microsoft products and services.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process.