We are looking to grow our internal recruitment team, with an experienced and highly driven senior recruitment professional. We are an ever-expanding, fast-paced business that hires Field Sales Executives, Telesales Executives, Support personnel, Engineers…and more.
This is a dynamic role where you will be managing the end-to-end process of Telesales recruitment for 4Com Technologies. You will need to be extremely driven and genuinely passionate in finding the best people for the job. In return, you will have the autonomy to be as creative as you want to get positions filled, with as much support as you need.
Our recruitment team have a hands-on, collective approach. We are a high-energy bunch and are committed to delivering only the very best. If this sounds like the next role for you, please apply below.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish
- Liaise closely with Managers to understand recruitment needs
- Providing advice and support to hiring managers on interviews & salary benchmarking
- Delivering and evaluating new candidate attraction methods
- Sourcing candidates, using a variety of direct sourcing methods including advertising, social media, networking, and referrals
- Conducting candidate interviews by various means, including, but not limited to, telephone, video conference, and face to face
- Continually monitoring the best assessment and selection techniques to ensure the best hiring decisions are consistently made
- Promoting the 4Com brand in all activity
What you will need:
- Experience in either agency or internal recruitment
- Strong experience in recruiting for salespeople
- A strong understanding of recruitment marketing and candidate attraction
- To be hungry and target driven
- To be energetic and have a positive mindset
- Up to date knowledge of employment law relating to recruitment
What we offer:
- Basic salary of up to £35k
- OTE £55,000
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with longevity of service)
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30, no evenings or weekend work
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service)
- Charity time
- Bike to work scheme
4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (avg. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.