In your role as Sales Support Administrator, you’ll be responsible for listening to the outbound calls made by our telemarketing team, ensuring the quality of demonstrations booked meet the necessary qualification criteria. You’ll also be responsible for planning and managing the sales diaries, taking into account geographical considerations.
Daily duties as a Sales Support Administrator will include:
- Listening to voice recordings of all demonstrations booked by Telemarketing Executives, ensuring they meet set qualifying criteria and informing Management of any demonstrations that have been booked yet do not qualify
- Organising the sales team’s diary’s and assisting with rescheduling where necessary
- Completing surveys of any sales appointments that didn’t sell, gaining feedback on both the field sales executive and the appointment itself
- Liaising with field sales executives regularly, gaining updates on sat appointments
Skills & personal attributes required in order to be successful as Sales Support Administrator:
- High attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and positive approach towards duties.
- Previous experience within an office environment performing both customer service and administration. focused duties
What do you get?
- Career progression opportunities across the business
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (increases with longevity of service)
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Charity time
- Bike to work scheme
4Com Technologies Limited is a market leader in telecommunications, supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be. Our customers and our employees are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team needs to feel motivated and happy.
When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.