We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Sales Support Administrator who thrives within a targeted fast-paced environment to join the team. We excel in everything we do and pride ourselves on fantastic training and ongoing support to provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Benefits for Sales Support Administrators choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of £20,000 + Bonus
- Progression opportunities across the business
- Income protection
- Monday-Friday shifts during business hours
- Free park and ride service
- Monthly targeted prize draw
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance, company pension and private healthcare
In return for this we are looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and positive approach towards duties
- Able to provide a high level of customer service
- Well organised with a good eye for detail
- From an administration or customer service background
Responsibilities for Sales Support Administrators will include:
- Listening to voice recordings of all demonstrations booked by Telemarketing Executives, ensuring they meet set qualifying criteria and informing Management of any demonstrations that have been booked yet do not qualify.
- Organising the sales team’s diaries and assisting with rescheduling where necessary.
- Completing surveys of any sales appointments that didn’t sell, gaining feedback on both the field sales executive and the appointment itself.
- Liaising with field sales executives regularly, gaining updates on sat appointments.
If the role of Sales Support Administrator sounds like your dream job, please get in touch with us as we’d love to hear from you.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.