We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Rental Project Engineer to join our team.
As a Rental Project Engineer, you will be working closely with our Rental Sales team and Rental Coordinators. You will be the customers’ support for the installation of their equipment, talking them through plugging in and connecting to the internet. Following connection of equipment, you will program the system to the customer’s requirements and train the customer on the equipment, setting them up with on-hold marketing and additional software if required.
Benefits for a Rental Project Engineer choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of £24,000 + Bonus.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays. (Increasing by 1 day each year).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension.
In return for this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in technical support or troubleshooting technical issues.
- Systems programming and product training awareness.
- Physical installation experience in a telecom’s environment.
- Understanding of broadband and Internal/External Ips.
What would I be doing as a Rental Project Coordinator at 4Com?
- Following the appropriate administrative processes to ensure that all Network Rentals are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Contacting the customer and coordinating the installation ensuring all equipment is delivered within the required time frames and to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Providing remote installation support and training, taking ownership of any customer queries that may arise.
- Support the Rental Project Coordinator with support queries ensuring the sales order can be completed.
- Update contact information on CRM and attaching all paperwork where necessary.
- Handling incoming calls from customers in a timely and professional manner, logging information on the database and forwarding to the relevant person/department.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.
"*" indicates required fields