We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company, based in central Bournemouth that are currently going through an exciting period of growth.
We are looking to grow our internal recruitment team, with an experienced and highly driven recruitment professional. We are an ever-expanding, fast-paced business that hires Field Sales Executives, Telesales Executives, Support personnel, Engineers, Developers…and more.
This is a dynamic role where you will be managing the end-to-end process of permanent recruitment, predominantly for our Sales department. You will need to be extremely driven and genuinely passionate in finding the best people for the job. In return you will have the autonomy to be as creative as you want to get positions filled, with as much support as you need.
Our recruitment team have a hands-on, collective approach. We are a high energy bunch and are committed to delivering only the very best. If this sounds like the next role for you, please apply below.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a competitive benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry.
- Competitive Basic salary of £28,000 – £30,000.
- OTE £45,000.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Free Park and Ride service.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday working hours – no evenings or weekend work.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension.
What would I be doing?
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Liaise closely with Managers to understand recruitment needs.
- Providing advice and support to hiring managers on interviews & salary benchmarking.
- Delivering and evaluating new candidate attraction methods.
- Sourcing candidates, using a variety of direct sourcing methods including advertising, social media, networking, and referrals.
- Conducting candidate interviews by various means including but not limited to telephone, video conference and face to face.
- Continually monitoring the best assessment and selection techniques to ensure best hiring decisions are consistently made.
- Promoting the 4Com brand in all activity.
What do I need?
- Experience in either agency or internal recruitment.
- Strong experience in recruiting for salespeople.
- A strong understanding of recruitment marketing and candidate attraction.
- To be hungry and target driven.
- To be energetic and have a positive mindset.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law relating to recruitment.