Recruitment Consultant (In-House), £25-£28k Basic + Bonus
We are looking to grow our In-house recruitment team, with an experienced and highly driven recruitment professional. We are an ever-expanding business that hires, Sales Executives, Telesales Executives, Support personnel, Engineers, Developers…and more.
This is a fast-paced role where you will manage the end-to-end process of permanent recruitment, for the company. You will need to be extremely driven and genuinely passionate in finding the best people for the job. In return you will have the autonomy to be as creative as you want in order to get positions filled, with as much support as you need.
The recruitment team has a hands-on, collective approach. We have great energy and are committed to delivering on the very best. If this sounds like you, please apply.
What you will be doing:
- Manage recruitment process from end-to-end.
- Liaise closely with Managers to understand recruitment needs.
- Provide advice and support to hiring managers on interviews & salary benchmarking.
- Deliver and evaluate new candidate attraction methods.
- Source candidates, using a variety of direct sourcing methods including Advertising, Social Media, Networking and Referrals.
- Conduct candidate interviews by various means including but not limited to telephone, video conference and face to face.
- Continually monitoring the best assessment and selection techniques to ensure best hiring decisions are consistently made.
- Promote the 4Com brand in all activity.
What you will need:
- Experience in Agency and In-house recruitment.
- Have had solid experience in sales recruitment.
- A strong understanding of Recruitment Marketing.
- The hunger to succeed and meet targets.
- Energetic and positive mindset.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law relating to recruitment
What we offer:
- Basic salary of £25,000 – £28,000
- OTE £35,000 – £38,000.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with longevity of service).
- Mon-Fri 9-530, no evenings or weekend work.
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection.
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service).
- Charity time.
- Bike to work scheme.
4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.