We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Quality Administrator to join our team.
As a Quality Administrator, You will be responsible for reviewing the quality of calls made by the Customer Account Managers to ensure the quality of demonstrations booked and that they meet the necessary qualification criteria. The role would also include pre-sale surveys and general Quality checks for the department, as well as undertaking other administrative duties to ensure the effective and efficient running of the sales diaries. This would include producing costings and supporting the Customer Account administrators.
Benefits for a Quality Administrator choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of £22,000.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays. (Increasing by 1 day each year).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension.
In return for this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both face to face and on the telephone.
- Strong organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
- Possess IT skills and have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages.
- Holds a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude to all tasks presented to them.
- Has strong customer service skills as well as high-level administration.
What would I be doing as a Quality Administrator at 4Com?
- Downloading and listening to booking calls of all demonstrations booked by the Account Managers and checking that they meet the set qualifying criteria.
- Downloading and listening to booking calls of all rescheduled appointments.
- Downloading calls to investigate and identifying potential training requirements to the Account Manager Team.
- Carry out quality checks of entries into the CRM call logger, checking that they accurately represent the outcome of the call.
- Maintaining daily statistics on a spreadsheet regarding demonstrations which do not meet the qualifying criteria.
- Carrying out general administration duties and supporting the Account administrators in producing information for the Account Managers.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.