At 4Com Technologies, we’re looking for a Product Owner to work in our Agile Software Development team, working with Web, Dynamics365 & .Net technologies. We’re investing heavily in creating an interconnected end to end sales to service delivery process. This is being designed and developed in-house and includes both software and hardware. The focus of this delivery process is to enable HiHi to expand and cope with sales, which are predicted to increase 3-fold in the next 3 years. You’ll have an influence on the development path of the products with direct feedback from end users.
Benefits for a Product Owner choosing to work with 4Com include:
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry for Product Owners. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary of up to £65,000 dependent on skillset and experience
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- Agile working, including option to work remotely
- High spec smart phone & laptop
- An annual training budget of £4,000, with £500 of this to use on your home office setup
- A Swag Bag when you start full of 4Com & HiHi goodies
- Costa Coffee subscription of £40 per month to keep you fuelled
- Monthly Quizzes and Prize draws with decent prizes up for grabs
- Frequent Department-wide offsite events to get everyone together, share experiences and meet the team
- Time for Innovation, as long as the work reflects the mission of the company
- Private Medical for you and your family after 1 year of service
- Company Pension
In return for this we are looking for someone who has experience in:
- Working as a Product Owner or similar and will have a proven track record in successful end to end delivery of products.
- Putting yourself in the business’s shoes to understand what the products need to do and translate these requirements into defined features for the development teams.
- Setting and managing delivery expectations with Senior Stakeholders, an accomplished communicator across multiple channels and media, with a clear and strong focus on quality outcomes for your customers.
- Significant experience in building relationships with stakeholders and technical teams.
- Working in Agile Scrum.
What would I be doing as a Product Owner at 4Com?
- Heavily contribute to Vision and Program Backlog.
- Own team backlog and implementation.
- Own the implementation and delivery plans to ensure benefits are realised by your customers as early as possible.
- Take a lead role in planning our Program Increments.
- Gather and clarify business ideas/requirements and employ innovative approaches to develop these into design concepts.
- Take responsibility for business analysis, where the advice given, and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness of the organisation.
- Analyse the characteristics of users and their tasks, the technical, organisational and physical environment in which products or systems will operate.
- Drive Sprint goals and Sprint content via prioritized stories.
- Accept Sprint increments.
- Establish story acceptance criteria, accept stories into the baseline.
- Formally assess the usability of new or existing products or services.
- Manage product releases.
- Provide training and support.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a fast-growing tech company and have a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust, and we provide a great office workspace in central Bournemouth with sea views.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.