Reporting into the Director of Engineering, you will be expected to be a role model with strong leadership behaviours. You will collaborate with your peers to ensure the overall engineering department succeeds in its vision to connect to our customers in a world-class way.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for the leadership of people performance and business objectives for your department. Working closely with both your Team Leaders & Workflow Managers you will ensure optimum performance is achieved within your department in the most cost-effective way.
We are looking for the successful person to:
- Be ready to mentor and coach your team members.
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across your department.
- Create & implement plans as required to maintain a high level of service for our customers through an engaged workforce.
The successful person will have:
- Leadership experience in people and operational management.
- The ability to create, validate & implement plans to ensure optimum performance.
- Be a strong communicator and influencer.
- Ability to act with integrity and be a role model for your team.
- Be confident in delivering at Senior Management level.
What do you get?
- Career progression opportunities across the business.
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (increases with longevity of service).
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection.
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Charity time.
- Bike to work scheme.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is a market leader in telecommunications, supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be. Our customers and our employees are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (avg. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
- 4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.