We are 4Com; an award winning, market leading telecoms company, based in central Bournemouth that are currently going through an exciting period of growth.
Love the idea of weekly paid commission, a £22,000 basic and the opportunity to finish early on a Friday!? Then consider the role of Market Researcher with us.
Our Market Researchers are a motivated and enthusiastic bunch, and we are looking for like-minded people that are outgoing and thrive within a targeted, fast paced environment. We excel in everything we do and pride ourselves on fantastic training and ongoing support to provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Benefits for Market Researchers choosing to work with 4Com include:
- A basic salary of £22,000 with weekly bonus taking earnings up to £23,500.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Additional weekly incentives.
- Free Park and Ride service.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday working hours, 08:30-17:00 – no evenings or weekend work.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
In return for this we are looking for someone who is:
- Brilliant on the phone.
- The ability to self-motivated and remain enthusiastic and positive towards duties.
- Outgoing with an approachable personality.
- Able to thrive in a targeted, fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Outbound calling businesses to complete telephone surveys and collect data on potential new clients for our Telemarketing team
- Consistently achieving quality and productivity targets
- Fluently delivering the marketing script and handling objections, ensuring the information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring the business qualifies in line with the key criteria set by the business
- Having fun!
If the role of Market Researcher sounds like your dream job, please get in touch with us as we’d love to hear from you.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process.