Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Head of Service Delivery
At 4Com we are Telephony and Technology innovators, we pride ourselves on the quality of the Service we deliver to our Customers. As Head of Service Delivery you will play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of our Technical Operation. The role spearheads the company’s commitment to the delivery of high-quality and efficient technology that underpins our Telephony and Technology solutions.
Why Join us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry for Test Analysts, the benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Salary of up to 70K
- Flexible working – individual requests can be discussed at application stage (work from home, remote work, flexible hours).
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- High spec laptop and iPhone/Google/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch if office based
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We believe working with you to achieve training goals supported by a 4K yearly training budget. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
- Line Management of a team of Technical and Operations Specialists.
- Ownership of the Service Management Strategy and its implementation.
- Management of operational issues by understanding impact, identifying solution options, liaising with technical specialists, key suppliers and business owners.
- Develop initiatives to provide continual service improvement, process adherence and enhancement, whilst continually driving efficiency of service.
- Producing reports and communications to provide insight on the key highlights, low-lights, issues and risks.
- Ensure operational stability when new Services are launched or updated by working with relevant Project Delivery Teams for the effective transition of new Services into Operations.
- Chair the Weekly Escalations meetings. Ensuring timely updates are provided and driving Incident and Problem resolution through to completion.
- Represent the customer perspective on decision-making forums (CAB etc.)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven ability in a customer facing Service Delivery or Service Management role.
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role, with a track record of defining and delivering services to service levels.
- Experience of working in an operational environment alongside other technical and operational teams.
- Demonstrable experience of performing an ITIL aligned Service Delivery Management role within IT/Network/Telephony operations, experience of VOIP telephony solutions is of particular interest.
- Knowledge of end user computing environments and the technologies within them, experience of managing solutions associated with Android and IOS Mobile Devices is of particular interest.
- Building strategic relationships and managing 3rd party partners and suppliers.
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment.
4com are based in brand new offices in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com technologies is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com technologies will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.