We are searching for an experienced Head of Recruitment/Talent to manage and recruit candidates that meet targets and aspirations for the overall success of the Business. You will be responsible for managing the team and reporting on performance also providing an effective and efficient personnel service. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to make effective decisions and understand the recruitment needs of the business at present and for future planning.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a competitive benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry.
- Salary £55,000
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with longevity of service).
- Mon-Fri 9-530, no evenings or weekend work.
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection.
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service).
- Charity time.
- Bike to work scheme.
What would I be doing?
- Supervise and manage the team reporting on performance
- Update or create new recruiting procedures
- Working to targets and tight deadlines being able to come up with quick innovative ideas to ensure success
- Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates
- Evaluate and suggest the best recruiting software for the Business
- Promoting the Company brand
- Researching and advising on job advertising techniques
- Advise hiring managers on interview methods
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure legal requirements are being met.
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Attend meetings with key stakeholders to report on KPIs
- Working closely with Marketing and BI to improve on recruitment processes
- Keeping up to date with current trends to enhance our ability to produce excellent results
What do I need?
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Manager
- Hands on experience with recruitment software
- Knowledge of recruitment/HR legislation
- Experience with interviewing, candidate screening and evaluation
- Extensive knowledge of social media and professional networks
- Being able to stay calm under pressure
- Having interpersonal abilities
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Highly organised being able to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Outstanding managerial skills
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and a competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process.