We are 4Com; An award winning, market leading Telecoms company, based in central Bournemouth that are currently going through an exciting period of growth.
We’re looking for a Deployment Engineer to travel the South of the UK, deploying our exciting new revolutionary phone systems, ensuring they are installed in a professional and timely manner. You’ll overcome obstacles as they arise and train customers on how to use the product in person.
Benefits for a Deployment Engineer choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Progression opportunities across the business
- A competitive starting salary of up to £28,000 + overtime
- Company vehicle with fuel card provided
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Starbucks card & Love2Shop voucher incentives
- Private health insurance.
- Refer a friend scheme.
In return for this we are looking for someone who has:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Good organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- A background in Telecommunications/IT/Network installations
- A current UK driving license
Your responsibilities as a Deployment Engineer with 4Com will include:
- Undertaking a health and safety risk assessment before carrying out any installation work. Checking the survey gathered is appropriate and ensuring the system will meet the customers’ needs.
- Installing the new system, undertaking cable runs and overcoming building/logistics complications as they arise.
- Provide full training to the customer and ensuring the customer is fully satisfied with their new system before leaving site.
- Ensuring all documentation is complete and returned to the Head of Cloud Installations
If the role of a Deployment Engineer sounds like your dream job, please get in touch with us as we’d love to hear from you.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.