Our Customer Support Specialist team are a motivated and enthusiastic bunch, and we are looking for like-minded people that are outgoing and thrive within a fast-paced environment. We excel in everything we do and pride ourselves on fantastic training and ongoing support to provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing telephone support to our customers in order to maintain their systems. You will support the technical teams where required and rectify any faults in a professional and timely manner.
Benefits for a Customer Support Specialist choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of £24,000.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Free Park and Ride service.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays. (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance after 1 year of service.
- Company pension.
As a Customer Support Specialist, further responsibilities will also include:
- Provide telephone support to our customers in order to maintain their systems and ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Obtain referrals from satisfied customers and pass to the upgrades team.
- Report 3rd party faults and pass to the relevant department where necessary.
- Support the technical team in additional areas where required.
- Carry out general administration duties such as filling, logging calls, database administration etc.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience in customer service and 1st Line support.
- Good communication skills both on the phone and in person.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills and shows enthusiasm to all duties.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.