Customer Service Manager, Bournemouth, £30,000
As a Customer Services Manager, you look to strive for customer satisfaction and excel in the level of service expected. The role is to provide superb customer service by leading, developing and motivating the Team and creating customer satisfaction goals.
Your role will include taking ownership of escalated enquiries, where following thorough investigation, you will offer creative and effective solutions to our customers through well written correspondence, telephone calls and customer meetings. You will need to attend delinquency conference calls with the third-party funders, assess work flow on a daily basis to ensure all team members are organised and have clear direction with their cases.
As Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all team members are organised and have clear direction with their cases
- Recruit, mentor and develop team members, nurture environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment, ensuring that in high pressured and sometimes emotionally tiring role, they are they have the support required
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with in a prompt, professional and timely manner within the team as well as across the business
Our successful Customer Service Manager will have:
- A high attention to detail, be very organised and have a methodical approach to workload
- Superb leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication; be approachable and personal
- The ability to lead and support a team effectively whilst managing own workload
- Have strong written English
Who are we?
Here at 4Com, we’ve been supplying market leading phone systems to UK SMEs for over 20 years. There’s so much more to us than that though; we’re one of the best places to work in the UK, are renowned locally for our charity work (with over £250,000 donated in the past 5 years alone) and our new offices are based just a 5 minute walk from Bournemouth beach.
4Com is within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.