Customer Service Coordinator ( 6 months temporary contract), Bournemouth, £22,000
As Customer Service Coordinator you’ll be responsible for investigating and finding resolutions to our Customer Service complaints. Your role will include taking ownership of escalated enquiries and offering creative and effective solutions to our customers through well written correspondence, telephone calls and potentially, site visits.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, work well both as a team and on their own. A positive, “can do” disposition is crucial in this role, combined with an exceptional eye for detail and an organised approach to work.
The role is communication-rich which means the ideal candidate will excel in written communication and possess a confident and personable telephone manner.
- Handle all calls received within the Customer Service/overflow group in line with current Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures.
- Research the customer’s account ensuring that you have a full understanding of the client’s business and experience in order to assist with their enquiries;
- Working closely with other departments and team members on a daily basis to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner with a goal to reduce customer churn and improve customer satisfaction;
- Taking ownership of customer queries/complaints referring solutions for final approval to the Customer Service Team Leader or Director when appropriate, whilst ensuring that they are resolved to the customer’s complete satisfaction including carrying out rate and tariff reviews
- Providing innovative thought processes and solutions from start to finish in relation to customer queries;
- Providing the customer with billing solutions as and when required;
- To maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Group departments, services, policies and procedures in relation to the role;
- Dealing with customer complaints in a prompt, professional and timely manner inline with the 4Com complaints procedure
- Have excellent customer service skills ideally with experience working within a customer service/front of house environment.
- Show high levels of professional standards and inter-personal skills
- Possess an excellent and confident telephone manner.
- Demonstrate strong written communication skills with the ability to write comprehensive and fully investigated customer correspondence.
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills.
- Excellent organisational skills in such tasks as filing, diary- keeping and forward planning.
- IT skills and have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages particularly in Excel.
- Willingness to study and attend external courses related to Ofcom regulations and legal processes.
What do you get?
– £22,000 basic salary
– Career progression opportunities across the business
– 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with each year of service too)
– Pension, death in service and income protection
-Private healthcare (after 1 year of service)
– Refer a friend scheme
– Charity time
– Bike to work scheme
4Com are located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride service from Boscombe, with regular shuttles to and from the office (average journey time – 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.