As a member of the Customer Resolution Team, you will be responsible for discussing our customers’ service agreements to ensure the retention of their account. You will also be responsible for upholding the ‘Terms of Agreements’ should we receive notice that a customer intends on leaving. You will be required to discuss contract queries with our customers who are out of “minimum term”, conducting a review of their current agreements to ensure continued customer retention and satisfaction.
As a part of the Customer Resolution Team, you will be involved in new customers contracts, dealing with any termination charges they may have from their previous provider. You will ensure they are calculated/presented in accordance with industry regulations, liaising directly with their previous providers to negotiate fair settlement, where necessary.
What you will need:
- Previously experience of working within a fast-paced customer service or administrative role
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Experience within a complaints/retention department previously would be advantageous
4Com has been successfully selling phone systems and services to UK businesses since 1999. We are a fast-paced company, that thrives on being the best. We sell innovative and stylish telephony products that provide businesses with essential phone features and software to enhance speed and usability.
What we offer:
- Starting basic salary of £22,000
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with longevity of service)
- Mon-Fri working hours – 9:00 – 17:30, no evenings or weekend work
- Pension, Death in Service and Income Protection
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Bike to work scheme
- Private healthcare
4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (avg. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.