We are 4Com; an award winning, market leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking a Customer Account Administrator to join the team.
The Customer Account Administrator will provide reactive support to the Customer Sales Account Managers, enabling them to concentrate on booking consultation appointments with a view to upselling our existing customers. You will be familiar with sales diary administration duties and accurately produce dossiers for the field sales team for use in their appointments. Alongside this, the role will also include quoting customers for any additional equipment that is required.
Benefits for a Customer Account Administrator choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of £22,000 + Bonus
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Free Park and Ride service.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays. (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance after 1 year of service.
- Company pension.
As a Customer Account Administrator, responsibilities will include:
- Producing and understanding sales ‘dossiers’ for booked appointments, ensuring information is accurate and correct.
- Complete a set of costings using sensitive commercial information from multiple billing platforms to assess the viability of upselling.
- Assist the Base Sales team in identifying opportunities and prospects to upgrade existing customers and fill diary slots according to set criteria.
- Propose finance through select board of leasing houses, communicating acceptance or limitations of finance to the Account Manager.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Dynamics CRM, Excel, WebaBILLity, and Gamma portal for Broadband checks.
- Contacting customers on reactive enquiries for additional equipment, quoting and providing information based on their requirements.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both face to face and on the telephone.
- Strong organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
- Possess IT skills and have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages.
- Holds a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude to all tasks presented to them
- Has strong customer service skills as well as high-level administration.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.