Credit Controller, Bournemouth, £22,000
We are looking for an effective Credit Controller with a proven track record, to join our busy Accounts Department. This role will involve working as part of the credit control team administering the credit control and debt management process.
As Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Pursuing customers via telephone, email and letter
- Processing payments, converting customers to Direct Debit and organising payment plans
- Administrative responsibilities including amending customer bank details, creating customer statements, categorising debt based on open queries within other departments
- Experience with Sage, Ability or Credit Hound would be desirable, however not essential
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- On the job training
- Private Healthcare (after 1 year of service)
- 24 days holiday which increases with longevity of service
- Team social and charity events outside of work
4Com are based in brand new premises in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.