Credit Control Manager, Bournemouth, Up to £36,000
We are looking for an effective Credit Control Manager with a proven track record, to join our busy Accounts Department. This role will involve managing and administering the credit control and mitigation process along with the Credit Control team.
As Credit Control Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining efficient credit control and credit management for the business, ensuring work is distributed across the team
- Handle all escalated enquiries from the team, including resolving customer queries and being a decision maker on negotiations with customers
- Overseeing the legal function including communicating with solicitors, discussing settlements with customers and responding to defences.
- Managing the team effectively and conducting all team meetings, one to ones and annual appraisals
- Producing weekly and monthly reports, monitoring targets and KPI’s
Skills & personal attributes required in order to be successful as Credit Control Manager:
- Strong leadership and experienced in managing a team
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- A basic salary up to £36,000
- Private Healthcare (after 1 year of service)
- 24 days holiday which increases with longevity of service
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
4Com have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.