Compliance Officer, Bournemouth, Competitive salary based on experience
As part of ongoing success & development of our innovative & market leading 4Com Group Companies, we are looking to recruit, into our new leasing Team, an ambitious Compliance Officer, experienced in Financial Services, who is looking to progress their career within our innovative and forward-looking Group of companies.
With annual leasing volumes exceeding £100 million, this senior role will offer a unique opportunity to help shape our business for the future.
As Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting a culture of compliance across the business, engaging our teams in understanding compliance requirements and helping with the design of compliant working practises and customer communications
- Acting as MRLO for the company and identify, implement and oversee all regulatory controls associated with Money Laundering
- Take a lead role in our complaints procedure
- Providing compliance and conduct risk advice and guidance based on sound regulatory requirements
- Providing guidance and staff in the development and review of operational documents, processes and procedures to ensure effective compliance with the FCA and other regulatory requirements
As Compliance Officer, you will have:
- Significant experience of working in the financial services sector in a Compliance role
- A sound knowledge of FCA regulations
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in being challenged and be comfortable explaining the complexities of any challenge received
In return for your success, we will offer a package including:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with longevity of service)
- Private healthcare (after one year of service)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
4Com is headquartered in Bournemouth, a short walk from the main train station.
4Com is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com does not discriminate. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.