We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Call Centre Manager to join our Market Research team!
As Call Centre Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the manager in leading the department and ensure data captured is accurately recorded. You will also be responsible for analysing performance whilst managing, coaching and training the team to result in daily, weekly and monthly targets being hit.
Benefits for a Call Centre Manager choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Competitive salary of £28,000 per annum + bonus (OTE £34,000)
- 24 days holiday (which increases with longevity of service)
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Private Healthcare (after one years’ service)
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Monthly company targeted draw
- Refer a friend scheme
- Eye Tests & Bike2Work scheme
- Company/departmental events
In return for this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in managing a high performance, phone-based department.
- Have effective coaching techniques and innovative ideas to try new ways of improving.
- Be resilient and have the ability to encourage and motivate others at all times.
- Have an assertive and confident personality with natural leadership qualities.
- A high attention to detail and experienced in analysing statistics to optimise team efficiency.
What would I be doing as a Call Centre Manager at 4Com?
- Ensuring that the department’s environment is always positive and fun, reporting issues which may affect morale or performance.
- Ensuring that individual targets are met as well as the team target, through effective performance management.
- Assist with daily meetings in conjunction with the Call Centre Operations Manager to motivate and deliver clear focus and direction whilst bringing fresh ideas to maintain morale and maximise productivity.
- Identifying training deficiencies and other problem areas in Market Researchers who are not meeting their individual targets.
- Supporting management in appraisals (formal/informal), probations, disciplinary, inductions etc. as required, always ensuring a high standard of professionalism within the team.
- Assisting with recruitment, interviewing, updating training material and leading new starter inductions.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.
"*" indicates required fields