We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking an innovative and motivated Business Intelligence Executive to join the team.
As part of the BI Team, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of Business Intelligence solutions for the business.
Benefits for a Business Intelligence Executive choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Salary up to £45,000 DOE
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl. bank holidays)
- Agile working, including the option to work remotely
- High spec smart phone & laptop
- An annual training budget of £4,000, with £500 of this to use on your home office setup
- A Swag Bag when you start full of 4Com & HiHi goodies
- Costa Coffee subscription of £40 per month to keep you fuelled
- Monthly Quizzes and Prize Draws with decent prizes up for grabs
- Frequent Department-wide offsite events to get everyone together, share experiences and meet the team
- Time for Innovation, as long as the work reflects the mission of the company
- Private Medical for you and your family after 1 year of service
- Company Pension
In return for this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of SQL programming
- Experience developing BI solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform, in particular Power BI and Power Automate
- Experience creating data visualisation content in Microsoft Excel or Tableau
- Ideally Microsoft certified or working towards any of the following:
- Microsoft Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- Microsoft Data Analyst
- An excellent communicator with a strong team working ethic
What would I be doing as a Business Intelligence Executive at 4Com?
- Meeting with internal stakeholders and colleagues to understand business requirements, assess value, and develop BI solutions in accordance with internal processes and toolsets.
- Apply your technical skills to develop efficient, meaningful, and engaging BI content.
- Confidently interpret and analyse the BI content you have produced and collaborate with stakeholders to identify business improvement opportunities.
- Take an active role in Agile / Scrum, quickly developing outputs for feedback and review.
If the role of a 4Com Business Intelligence Executive sounds like your dream job, please get in touch with us as we’d love to hear from you.
A bit about us:
- 4Com Technologies Limited has been supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
- We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
- We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be.
- Our customers and those who work with us are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
- When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted based on merit, abilities, and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.
"*" indicates required fields