Broadband Network Technician, Bournemouth, £20,000 – £24,000 DOE
Due to continued growth we need someone who will assist customers with basic IT / telephony needs while liaising with 3rd party suppliers to fix matters that fall in their remit.
As a Broadband Network Technician you will take ownership of technical queries and fault reports, liaising with customers and third parties to ensure a quick and effective resolution, providing exception customer service throughout.
We are looking for the successful person to:
- Have experience working in IT or Networking, who can apply themselves to thrive in our fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Be confident in troubleshooting and have a passion for learning new skills.
- Strive to offer an exceptional service, so you’ll also be great at communicating.
The successful person will have experience in:
- Router programming or VoIP
- SIP or Unified Communication
What do you get?
- Career progression opportunities across the business
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (increases with longevity of service)
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Charity time
- Bike to work scheme
4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.