We are looking for a highly organised Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our dynamic and well-established Finance team. As the Accounts Payable Team Leader, you will take charge of effectively overseeing and administering the finances of the company and ensuring the purchase ledger is effectively managed and maintained.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, as Accounts Payable Team Leader your responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading an Accounts Payable team, holding team meetings, one-to-ones and conducting annual appraisals
- Coding, inputting, and scanning purchase ledger invoices onto Sage 200 for multiple companies
- Running anti money laundering and corporate compliance checks on new suppliers
- Credit card analysis and verification work, ensuring expenses are correctly accounted for
From our Accounts Payable Team Leader, we are looking for:
- A proven track record within a similar Accounts Payable role, with previous experience of managing a team with a clear focus on driving process improvement
- Experience of working to strict deadlines within a pressured and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of various Sage packages
What do you get?
- Career progression opportunities across the business
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (increases with longevity of service)
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Charity time
- Bike to work scheme
4Com Technologies Limited is a market leader in telecommunications, supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be. Our customers and our employees are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.
4Com Technologies Limited located in the centre of Bournemouth within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops. We also offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (avg. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.