We are 4Com; an award winning, market leading telecoms company, based in central Bournemouth that are currently going through an exciting period of growth.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant join our busy and friendly Accounts department.
As Accounts Payable Assistant at 4Com you’ll administer the finances of the company inputting all invoices onto SAGE and ensuring the purchase ledger is effectively controlled and maintained.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to gain further experience within Accounts, from an award-winning business.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a competitive benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry.
- Competitive starting salary of up to £23,000.
- An exciting role with future progression opportunities.
- Free Park and Ride service.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday working hours – no evenings or weekend work.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension
What would I be doing?
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices.
- Dealing with the general day to day purchase ledger queries which will include dealing with inter-company recharges and allocation of costs to cost centres.
- Credit card analysis and verification work. This involves ensuring expenses are correctly accounted for and that receipts are fully returned on a timely basis. This will also involve monthly inputting of details onto our online software.
- Assisting with the weekly cheque and BACs run.
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is effectively controlled and maintained.
What do I need?
- 1+ years’ experience in an Accounts function
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Experience working to strict deadlines, with the ability to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Contract length: 12 months