Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Voice/UC Engineer
We’re working on a range of products that are changing how businesses in the UK communicate. As we move into the next phase of our plan, we’re looking for additional Voice/UC Engineers to join us.
What would I be doing?
- Development, Deployment, Integration and Testing of new Voice and Video products and services.
- Maintenance and in-life changes to existing UC infrastructure.
- Diagnosing and Debugging of service/system issues to identify causes and solutions in a timely manner.
- Proactive monitoring of the platform and highlight any issues.
- Work closely with Engineering and Development teams in line with your responsibilities.
- Responsible to perform all the duties of the role on an “as needed” basis to ensure SLA’s and customer expectations are met.
- Develop documentation related to services, procedures and processes
- Liaise with Suppliers and Third Parties.
And what do I need?
- Good understanding of various Voice and Video protocols.
- An in depth understanding of SIP.
- Good understanding of Unified Communications platforms in general.
- Good Understanding of Voice and Data Networks.
- Experience in working on Linux based Operating Systems.
- Ability to code small scripts in one or more languages. (eg bash / python / perl / node.js or any other).
- Experience in cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Rackspace would be advantageous.
- Good Team Player.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Understanding of Agile working methodology would be advantageous.
- Ability to prioritise work.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch