As a treasury officer you will be responsible for the daily management and recording of all cash transactions and delivery of cash flow forecasts. You’ll also be assisting the Financial Controller in ensuring that the Board have regular, accurate and timely financial information upon which strategic/financial decisions can be made.
What will you be doing?
- Day-to-day management and recording of all cash transactions;
- Supervise the accounts junior/apprentice in performing daily treasury duties;
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet short- and medium-term operational requirements;
- Preparation of short, medium and long-term cash flow forecasts to manage the company’s cash position and forecast future borrowing requirements;
- Responsible for the proper management of all bank accounts ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are in place. Review and monitor effectiveness of Internal controls making recommendations for changes as and when necessary;
- Supporting the Financial Controller with the provision of financial information and appropriate analysis
- Maintain accurate multiple Excel Documents and Sage 200 records. Recommending reviews of procedures where improvement can be made in all systems to make the construction of the accounts more efficient.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Salary of £25,000 – £35,000 pro rata
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Working for the 1st placed company in the Sunday Times best Company to work for 2017. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company (and a ping pong table, a pool table, nerf guns and a fully stocked drink cabinet).
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.