We’re looking for a Trainee Network Engineer to travel Eastern England deploying our exciting new hosted business phone to customers. You’ll learn and understand obstacles as they arise and train customers on how to use the product in person.
Ideally you’ll have a background in IT Networking (routers, switches etc) or experience installing PC Hardware onsite or a background in IT Support (1st line support, helpdesk analyst etc).
You’ll be working face-to-face with customers so communicating clearly with a high level of energy and enthusiasm will be needed. You’ll need to explain information clearly and patiently to customers in a professional manner and due to the nature of the job you’ll travel daily across the Eastern regions of the UK so you need a current UK driving licence.
Apply today and on top of great training you could enjoy:
- £18,000 – £20,000 basic salary + overtime of up to £5,000 per annum
- Company vehicle / Fuel card / £10 weekly coffee card
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Benefits including pension and healthcare for you and your family
- Free lunches and coffee in our ground floor restaurant
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.