- Want to earn uncapped commission in excess of £70,000 but not wanting or ready to hit the road yet?
- Want your commission paid weekly?
- Want to have a generous basic of up to £35k?
- Want to have all of this and just work 9-5.30 Mon-Fri?
4Com is offering a great new opportunity be a part of our successful Sales Team, who love to work hard, achieve goals and have a good time doing so.
Your sales career at 4Com will be taken seriously from day one. You we will be trained up to the same high standard as our Field Sales team. Ensuring you achieve the type of commission you would only get from driving up and down the country in any other role.
What you’ll be doing:
This role is great introduction to telecommunications sales, as Business Solutions Executive you will be provided with the high-quality data for you to research, nurture and call. You will be self-motivated and self-managing and be targeted on booking appointments with Managing Directors for our Field Sales team to attend.
What you will need:
- A proven track record within Sales, Business Development or Recruitment.
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure appointments.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
What do you get?
- Starting salary of £30,000 – £35,000 from day one + uncapped commission
- Audi A3 – Company Car.
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives and team building games
- Career progression (management, field sales, account management)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 2-week training course, plus weekly training sessions
- Free Breakfast, juice bar and lunch when targets are met
- Pension, Death in service, Private healthcare & Income protection
- Refer a friend scheme
- Charity time
- Bike to work scheme
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.