What will you be doing?
- Gathering and clarifying business ideas/requirements and employ innovative approaches to develop these into design concepts.
- Support the delivery of development sprints and associated processes and documents.
- Support and maintain the Backlog and prioritise items.
- To provide quality specification which enables developers to produce code with little ambiguity.
- To provide quality specification which enables testing to confirm developed features meet the original requirement.
What experience/skills do you need?
- Experience in a similar role (e.g. project manager, business analyst) or as a product owner
- Be able to gather and clarify business ideas and requirements.
- Be highly organised
- Able to work in an open and collaborative environment across multi-disciplinary teams
- Be able to handle conflicting priorities.
- An understanding of agile
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Up to £45,000 basic salary
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working including flexi hours
- 30 days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- High spec laptop workstation
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
- Team social and charity events outside of work and office meetings at the beach (weather dependent!)
- Benefits including pension, healthcare and more
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.