As Network Billing Coordinator, you will work alongside the Network Billing Manager to assist with the day to day running of the 4Com Network Services team, ensuring the smooth connection of our customers to our chosen Network Carrier. The post holder will assist with existing customer queries and aid in the monthly invoicing (billing run) of our customers. As well as setting up new customer accounts, you will be responsible for investigating and reporting any network faults to the relevant provider.
This role requires someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy in data entry, within a fast paced environment. You need to possess strong IT skills and have great customer service throughout all processes.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- £18,000 – £20,000 basic salary
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.