Having moved from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 on Premise to 2016 Hosted, we are seeking a Dynamics CRM Developer to help us to the next level. Currently connecting to several 3rd party applications, you’ll be part of the decision-making process which will see us expanding the range of systems we connect to, which will shape both our future and yours!
We will be adding an ERP system; a stock system and an email marketing system. We will be looking for you to help us connect to our provisioning system which allows us to configure customers cloud based PBX systems remotely from our office. Our CRM Roadmap will see us taking information from our customers at point of sale, through our in-house sales application, right through to installation of our Industry leading tablet based touch phone. We will be adding chat bots to our customer service systems to reduce resolution times for our customers & creating a data warehouse to manage our Business Intelligence data & to better understand our customer journey. We’ll help you develop your skills through external industry leading training courses & continuous personal development.
If you think that this type of fast paced, dynamic environment will allow you to show off your skills, we’d love to hear from you.
What you need to join us as a Dynamics CRM Developer
- Advanced IT skills. You have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages.
- A basic understanding of SQL reporting.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Salary up to £60,000
- Flexitime and casual dress
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work and office meetings at the beach (weather dependent!)
- Benefits including flexitime, pension and healthcare
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.