As Management Accountant you will work closely with the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for reporting financial information including monthly management accounts, company financial trends, and daily/weekly/monthly KPI reporting ensuring that the Board have regular, accurate and timely financial information upon which strategic/financial decisions can be made.
What You’ll Need To Join Us As Management Accountant
- Have previous management accounting experience;
- Have experience in computerised accounting systems;
- Have excellent communication skills especially with Senior Management, auditors and third party advisors;
- Possess strong IT skills and have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages with particular emphasis on use of Microsoft Excel as a financial modelling tool in order to prepare spreadsheet budget models to assist with financial analysis and forecasting.
- Possess a challenging mind, eager to solve problems as they arise with a focus on commercial impacts and improvements.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Working for the 1st placed company in the Sunday Times Best Company To Work For 2017. We were voted top for leadership, well-being, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4com have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (avg. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.