Are you an Android developer who loves to see their work come to life?
As part of our R&D team, you will help to build the software and services underpinning our market-leading business phone, the HiHi, as well as other products in the HiHi product suite. You will create and ship new and innovative features that push the boundaries of how we communicate. Our team members are motivated, critical thinkers who have a keen interest in troubleshooting and getting to know the inner processes of complex systems, whilst working in collaboration with other teams across the business.
We look for developers who have:
- Experience in Android / Java Development.
- Desirable: Delivered and released applications either commercially or independently
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Benefits including pension, healthcare and flexitime
- Working for the 1st placed company in The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you’re looking for an Android development role working on much more than just apps then apply today!
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.