As an IT Support Desk Engineer, you’ll support our customers with any technical queries, and support any Network related issues. You’ll take ownership of the reported problem and liaise with our engineers and 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues promptly and effectively.
We are looking for people with experience in a range of IT roles, who can apply themselves to thrive in our fast pace environment. You’ll need to have an understanding of IT support and have a desire to progress your career further.
However, if you are looking to take your first step into IT, and have exceptional customers service skills then we would like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with DNS, DHCP, NAT, TCP/I, Servers and firewalls & switches.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.