As an IT Support Desk Engineer, you’ll support our customers with technical queries, typically Network related issues. You will also be responsible for 3rd party supplier management and dealing with customers’ expectations.
If you have experience working as 1st or 2nd line IT helpdesk support or similar this could be for you. You will have strong network experience and will be familiar with most of these: – DNS, DHCP, NAT, TCP/IP. You will be familiar with Servers, Firewalls, Routers & switches.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.