As an IT Service Desk Technician Apprentice at 4Com you’ll be responsible for a wide range of support related tasks within the IT team, supporting 4Com staff based within head office and staff on the road based throughout the UK. This will include acting as first point of contact for all 4Com staff logging IT issues on the IT Service Desk and troubleshooting hardware including laptops and desktops, as well as setting up new starters ensuring they can access all systems.
To be successful you’ll need a positive, can-do attitude with the confidence to interact with many areas of the business and in our fast-paced environment. You’ll need excellent attention to detail and enjoy solving problems with a genuine desire to become an IT engineering professional in time.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Practical, relevant on the job work experience
- First hand access to learn alongside our in-house experts with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Earning a wage while developing your skills
- Achieve a widely recognised qualification after 18 months
- Regular feedback from your line manager to help you develop
- 24 days holiday per year
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Free lunches and coffee in our ground floor restaurant
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company (and a ping pong table, a pool table, nerf guns and a fully stocked drink cabinet).
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.